We are all wondering, who will perform at halftime for the 2013 Super Bowl in New Orleans? A recent poll at BillBoard.com listed ten potential candidates, any one of these or a combination of would be incredible. Who would you like to see at the Mercedes-Benze Superdome on Sunday February 3, 2013? You can place your Vote Here! Whoever is selected it’s sure to be another off the charts performance for fans at the stadium and those watching on TV.
In the spirit of our question above, we have created a list of the last decade’s shows, the list is displayed by year and includes the artist or performer, the stadium and city, check it out!
- 2012 Madonna with Cirque du Soleil – Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, IN
- 2011 The Black Eyed Peas with Usher & Slash – Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, TX
- 2010 The Who – Sun Life Stadium in Miami, FL
- 2009 Bruce Springsteen – Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, FL
- 2008 Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers – University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, AZ
- 2007 Prince – Sun Life Stadium in Miami, FL
- 2006 The Rolling Stones – Ford Field in Detroit, Mi
- 2005 Paul McCartney – ALLTEL Stadium in Jacksonville, FL
- 2004 Janet Jackson with Justin Timberlake and P. Diddy, Nelly and Kid Rock (Wardrobe Malfunction) – Reliant Stadium in Houston, TX
- 2003 Shania Twain with No Doubt and Sting – Qualcomm Stadium in San Diego, Ca
- 2002 U2 Bono and Edge – The Superdome in New Orleans, LA
- 2001 Adam Sandler and Ben Stiller with Chris Rock and musical guests Nelly, Aerosmith, Mary J. Blige, Britney Spears and N Sync – Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, FL
- 2000 Enrique Iglesias and Phil Collins with Toni Braxton and Christina Aguilera – Georgia Dome in Atlanta, GA
Previous years entertainment included Michael Jackson, Boys II Men, The Blues Brothers, ZZ Top, James Brown, Stevie Wonder, Big Bad Vodoo Daddy, Diana Ross, New Kids on the Block, Patti Labelle, Tony Bennett, Miami Sound Machine, Clint Black, Travis Tritt and many more.