Many fans are asking questions like, what can I bring into the stadium, if I take the train, what can I bring on the train and the list goes. Take a look at all the “Official” NFL rules and public safety information provided in this post.
The NFL recommends reviewing a checklist on gameday to make sure you have everything you need to make this Super Bowl a memorable one. Take a close look at it and print it from here Official NFL Super Day Gameday Checklist!
The main train terminal location for connections to the Stadium will be Secaucus Junction, fans will connect to the stadium from here.
The two major areas to review are train and public transportation requirements as well as Metlife Stadium gate and entrance location and official regulations. Take a close look at the bag rules.
SUPER BOWL BAG POLICY IS IN EFFECT AT METLIFE STADIUM
Football fans are permitted to bring inside the Stadium
- ONE CLEAR PLASTIC BAG
- Can not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″
- Plus, ONE SMALL CLUTCH BAG, approximately 4.5″ x 6.5″ (size of a hand)
- Seat cushions, purses, handbags, camera and binocular cases are not permitted
- Get all the details direct from the Official NFL Safety Document Here
Stadium Access Rules
PROHIBITED ITEMS Include, but not limited to:
- purses larger than a clutch bag
- fanny packs
- cinch bags
- non-approved seat cushions*
- luggage of any kind
- computer bags and camera bags
- any bag larger than the permissible size
- More Info: https://www.nfl.com/ALLCLEAR
Stadium Entrance Gates at Metlife Stadium
- Entrance Pavilion 1 – Snickers and NFL Tailgate
- Entrance Pavilion 2 – Pepsi
- Entry Pavilion 3 – Super Bowl VIP XLVIII
- Entry Pavilion 4 – Verizon
- Entrance Pavilion 5 – Super Bowl VIP XLVIII
- Entrance Pavilion 6 – SAP
- Entry Pavilion 7 – From Izod Center and Green Lots – NFL On Location Club
Stadium Parking Gameday – Metlife Stadium
- Green Lots East – 26, 27, 28
- Yellow Lots North – Lot M, N, P
- Blue Parking Lots West – F, G, I, K, L, J
- Red Parking Lots South – B, D, E
Tickets and Hotel Packages for Super Bowl
Tickets are available in many seating locations and a limited number of hotel packages are available. Contact SuperBowlTickets.net at 1-866-881-5375 for available locations and prices. The current get-in upper level end zone ticket is going for $2,500, corner end zones in 300 level slightly higher at $2,750 and several other locations like Club Boxes and lower level seats.Hotel packages are limited but a few hotels in Downtown New York City next to the NFL Boulevard remain and a few rooms next to the Stadium in Secaucus and East Rutherford. It really won’t be difficult to use public transportation to get to Metlife Stadium for the game, the main connection point will be Secaucus Junction.
The map to left will provide you with both the seating sections as well as the official entrance pavilions. Be a part of history, cross this event off your “Bucket List”, the NFL Super Bowl is Legendary! @superbowlfantix