ESPN networks will offer tons of coverage for this event on ESPN, ESPN Radio and ESPN2. All three stations will be busy around the clock to bring you the latest developments about Super Bowl XLVII in New Orleans.
A wide range of programs and analysis from several NFL players, coaches as the insider experts will share their perspective on the match-up.ESPN will broadcast live from many locations throughout the Big Easy and the French Quarter, fans can check them out as they film the live shows at Jackson Brewery on Decatur Street in the French Quarter.
ESPN Live Locations Include:
- JAX Brewery Lot – 600 Decatur Street, New Orleans, LA 70130 (Jackson Brewery and Shops)
- Other Roaming Locations from Convention Center to Mercedes-Benz Superdome
ESPN Super Bowl Programming Schedule
Catch up on all of your favorite NFL programs on america’s Sports Network, ESPN.
ESPN – SportsCenter
3:00 – 4:00 PM Monday 1/28 – Friday 2/1 – Daily SportsCenter specials will examine different aspects of Super Bowl week
- Monday: The Insiders hosted by Steve Levy with NFL Insiders John Clayton, Adam Schefter and Chris Mortensen the most recent news around the NFL.
- Tuesday: Super Bowl Media Day hosted by Steve Levy with Herm Edwards and Mark Schlereth, get coach and player perspectives on Media Day.
- Wednesday: Super Bowl Round-table with Mike Tirico, Herm Edwards, Trent Dilfer and Tom Jackson.
- Thursday: Super Bowl Game Plan with Mike Tirico, Merril Hoge and Ron Jaworski, complete break-down of the Ravens-49ers match-up.
- Friday: The Champions Mike Tirico with Tedy Bruschi, Trent Dilfer, Mike Ditka, Jon Gruden, KeyShawn Johnson, Jerry Rice, Mark Schlereth and Steve Young, all former Super Bowl-winning players and coaches.
ESPN – NFL Live
- 4:00 – 5:00 PM Monday 1/28 – Friday 2/1 hosted by Trey Wingo
ESPN2 – NFL32
- 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM Mon – Friday on ESPN2 – hosted by Suzy Kolber with Chris Mortensen, show will be live from New Orleans everyday of Super Bowl week with a rotation of analysts talking about the game and updated news.
ESPN2 – SportsNation
- 4:00 – 5:00 PM Monday 1/28 – Friday 2/1 on ESPN2 – Co-hosts Charissa Thompson and Marcellus Wiley travel to New Orleans for their first road show together.
Sunday February 3, 2013 Super Sunday Game Day
- 3:00 am EST on ESPN – NFL Matchup with Sal Paolantonio, Merril Hoge and Ron Jaworski on the game plan for each team.
- 6:00 am EST on ESPN Radio & ESPN2 – Mike and Mike in the Morning – Special Super Bowl Sunday from studio.
- 8:00 am EST on ESPN – SportsCenter hosted by Mike Tirico with Steve Young and John Gruden from the New Orleans, Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Merril Hoge from French Quarter will add commentary to broadcast.
- 10:00 am EST ESPN NFL Countdown at the Stadium – Host Chris Berman Special Super Bowl edition of Countdown from New Orleans: guest to include Tom Jackson, Ron Jaworski, Jerry Rice, Tedy Bruschi, Cris Carter, Mike Ditka, Trent Dilfer, KeyShawn Johnson. Additional guests NFL Insiders Chris Mortensen and Adam Schefter will provide breaking news and updates.