InterContinental Buckhead: 3 Night Super Bowl Package
A pioneer across the hotel and resorts industry, InterContinental Hotels & Resorts is the first (and one of the best) luxury hotel brands around, and the InterContinental Luxury Hotel in Buckhead is no exception, making it one of the top choices in all of the Buckhead area for Super Bowl 53.
Looking to get the most out of your Super Bowl weekend? The Buckhead area is known for its upscale shopping amenities, independent art galleries, trendy restaurants and countless bars and clubs. Want to wind down after a long day? Hit up InterContinental’s Jurique Spa to experience therapies and treatments from all over the world. Or maybe you’re looking to grab dinner and a drink? Head over to award-winning chef Art Smith’s exquisite restaurant “Southern Art,” or grab yourself a fine glass of whiskey at the Bourbon Bar.
InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta Super Bowl Package includes:
- Three (3) night accommodations at InterContinental Buckhead
- Check in Friday, February 1 / Check out Monday, February 4
- Upper Level End Zone to Corner Ticket to Super Bowl 53 February 3th 2019 (Ticket upgrades available)
- Admission into the Super Bowl Players Tailgate party. Pre-Game Super Bowl Tailgate highlights include: Open premium bar, 5-star food menu created by celebrity chef Guy Fieri, 25+ active NFL players in attendance, Tailgate pre-game party starts Sunday, 1:00pm – kickoff.
- Super Bowl gift bag.
- Round trip game day transportation to Mercedes Benz Stadium.