The Radisson Blu Downtown Minneapolis Hotel: 3 Night Super Bowl Package
A staple of the iconic Twin City skyline, the upscale Radisson Blu in downtown Minneapolis welcomes fans to Super Bowl LII weekend with an outstanding location, right in the heart of Minneapolis. The Radisson Blu boasts a location just steps from Target Field, home of the Minnesota Twins, the famed Hennepin Avenue theatre, Super Bowl LII host U.S. Bank Stadium, with direct hotel access to the Minneapolis Skyway System.
No matter your appetite, head to the on-site FireLake Grill House & Cocktail Bar for breakfast, lunch or dinner, fine dining serving farm-to-table cuisines with a Midwestern twist. Looking for the best eats in town? Ask your Radisson Blu concierge team for any advice and helpful tourist tips.
A contemporary, upscale comfort in the heart of downtown Minneapolis.
The Radisson Blu Downtown Minneapolis Hotel Super Bowl Package includes:
- Three (3) night accommodations at The Radisson Blu Downtown Minneapolis Hotel
- Check in Friday, February 2 / Check out Monday, February 5
- Upper Level End Zone to Corner Ticket to Super Bowl LII February 4th 2018 (Ticket upgrades available)
- Admission into the Super Bowl Players Tailgate party. Pre-Game Super Bowl Tailgate highlights include: Open premium bar, 5-star food menu created by celebrity chef Guy Fieri, 25+ active NFL players in attendance, Tailgate pre-game party starts Sunday, 12:00pm – 4:30pm.
- Super Bowl gift bag.
- Round trip game day transportation to U.S. Bank Stadium.